We give art a chance to be seen by giving it a space to be shown.
Let us show your artwork and help you share your passion for art! Membership with Associated Artists is open to emerging and professional artists as well as art appreciators interested in supporting visual arts in the community. Membership benefits include:
- Networking & volunteer opportunities with local artists and arts supporters
- Guaranteed exhibition opportunities
- Ability to hold office in the organization and serve on committees
High school students over the age of 15 and college students may join at the student rate.
BECOME A STUDENT MEMBER
All new members are Associate Members and may participate in Associate Member shows, All-Member shows, and our extensive Community Exhibits program that gets our artists’ work into businesses all around Winston-Salem.
BECOME AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER
Associate Members who are interested in professional accreditation and building their resumes may choose to apply for Juried Membership. Applications are accepted quarterly and reviewed by a panel of selected professionals. Upon acceptance, Juried members are allowed to enter their works into our juried art exhibits. In addition, Juried Members may participate in Associate member shows.
MORE ABOUT JURIED MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER $75
Not an artist but want to support Associated Artists? Anyone is invited to be a member of our organization! Your support helps us support local artists in the community. You can become a supporting member for $75, or make a tax-deductible donation in any amount.
HOW TO JOIN OR RENEW:
- CALL – Give us a call at 336-747-1463 to join or renew with a credit card over the phone.
- JOIN ONLINE – Please fill out a membership form to join online.
- RENEW ONLINE – Already a member? If your contact information has changed, please fill out a new membership form. If your information has not changed, you can renew your Student, Associate, or Juried Membership here.
- SEND A CHECK – Please fill out a Membership pdf form and mail it in with your membership fee. All checks should be made out to AAWS and be mailed to Associated Artists of Winston-Salem, 251 N. Spruce Street, Winston-Salem NC, 27101