Call For Art
Show creative, artistic impressions of people, places, or things, or submit original print “impressions” using traditional or innovative printmaking techniques. Interpret “Impressions” as you like. IMPRESSIONS is open to all AAWS members, who may submit up to 3 pieces to this exhibit. There is no obligation to be ‘on theme’ – but at least one of your entries should reflect the theme, if you can. The first 50 entries will be accepted
March 5, 2022 – June 9, 2022
Masonic Center of Winston-Salem
4537 Country Club Rd., Winston-Salem, NC 27104
- Email Entry Deadline: Wednesday, March 2, 2022
- Art Drop Off (Day 1): 5-7 PM, Thursday, March 3, 2022
- Art Drop Off (Day 2): 9:30 -11:30 AM, Friday, March 4, 2022
- Artists’ Reception: 6 – 7:30 PM, Friday, March 18, 2022
- Art Pick Up (day 1): 5-7 PM, Thursday, June 9, 2022
- Art Pick Uo (day 2): 9:30 – 11:30 AM, Friday, June 10, 2022
For details see the full prospectus:
Our organization is growing and we want you to be part of these exciting times. We need planners, organizers, and talented people for all areas of arts organization management.
We still need to fill a number of Committee positions, and we can use all levels of expertise. See the committee descriptions on the Volunteer sign up form below.
Details on the specific Comittees and Activies are listed in detail on the form.
Associated Artists has satellite galleries across Winston-Salem where member artwork is shown on a continual basis. If you are a member interested in exhibiting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.