Participating Artists Virtual Exhibits
Click on the Artist’s name to view the online exhibit.
- R.L. Baroni – exquisite 3–D botanicals and abstracts sculpted in copper
- Emily L. Cassidy – refined, realistic pet portraits that reveal the life in colored pencils
- Cheryl Davis – acrylic explorations of the myriad emotions in women’s expressions, demeanor and dress
- Belvin Evans – masterful, maritime acrylics that give form to his lifelong love of sailing and the sea
- Kirk Fry – wonderful, sometimes whimsical, wood and metal sculptures in the form of playable three–string acoustic/electric guitars
- Barbara Rizza Mellin – an ‘Anniversary in Italy’ that indelibly displays her skill and passion for printmaking
- Charlotte Munning – radiant pieces of raku pottery featuring a broad spectrum of rich copper colors
- Ellen F. Reece – painterly still–lifes and portraits in oil that explore the intriguing interplay of light and shadow
- Stacy E. Smith – acrylic reflections of the emotions evoked by the many moods of the Endless Ocean
- Jeanette Yarbrough – colorful interpretations that capture the feelings invoked by trees in their seasonal variety
To purchase, or for more information, call Associated Artists at 336-747-1463 or email: info@associatedartists.